Synonyms & Antonyms Pdf हम यहां PDF फॉर्मेट में उपलब्ध करा रहे है ये सभी PDF आपके सभी Sarkari Exam जैसे UPSC, UPPSC, RPSC, MPPSC, BPSC, GPSC, JPSC, TET, UPTET, MPTET, RTET, PTET, BTET, B.ED, M.ED, SSC, Bank, Railway, IBPS, PGT/TGT/NET/KVS, Teacher Exam, Defence Exams, Police Exams और अन्य competitive exams के लिए बहुत ही महत्वपूर्ण है|
ByjusNotes PDF Download Here-
Synonyms & Antonyms Pdf Free Download:
Synonyms & Antonyms PDF की डायरेक्ट लिंक हमने यहां उपलब्ध करा दी है! जिसे आप निचे दिए गए डाउनलोड लिंक पर क्लिक करके डाउनलोड कर सकते है! अगर आपको किसी भी तरीके की परेशानी हो तो आप हमे निचे दिए गए कमेंट बॉक्स में टाइप कर सकते है! हम जल्द से जल्द आपकी सहायता करेंगे! हमे आपकी सहायता करने में ख़ुशी होगी!
Synonyms & Antonyms PDF Download Here
आप हमारे इस पेज से One Word Substitution Question PDF for Banking, SSC, RRB, FCI, Railway, UPSC, State PCS, Insurance & other Competitive exams. One Word Substitution shortcut Tricks Pdf, One Word Substitution MCQ, One Word Substitution Objective Question & Answer Pdf. “One Word Substitution Questions PDF” के सभी टॉपिक से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
What is Synonyms
A word or phrase that expresses the same or nearly the same meaning as one another is called a synonym. Synonyms can be used in sentences or change their places but the meaning of context cannot be altered. It is a group of words that express similar meanings to one another.
We can take the example of the word to the words high, zenith is the same meaning as the top so they are synonyms of the word top.
Some Important Synonyms For Exams
- FIDELITY – faithfulness to a person, cause, or belief, demonstrated by continuing loyalty and support – LOYALTY
- MENTOR – an experienced and trusted adviser – GUIDE
- SUCCESSIVE – following one another or following others – CONSECUTIVE
- ABROGATE – repeal or do away with (a law, right, or formal agreement) – ABOLISH
- ELUDE – escape from or avoid (a danger, enemy, or pursuer), typically in a skillful or cunning way – ESCAPE
- ILLICIT – forbidden by law, rules, or custom – UNLAWFUL
- GENUINE – truly what something is said to be; authentic – ORIGINAL
- RARE – not occurring very often – SCARCE
- SUFFICIENT – adequate – ENOUGH
- FABULOUS – extraordinary, especially extraordinarily large -CHARMING
What is Antonyms
A group of words that expresses the opposite meaning to one another is antonym. It is generally the opposite words that show the exact opposite meaning from each other.
The meaning of antonyms can be understood by taking an example of the word to attract which means near while its opposite repels is the antonym of the word attracts.
Some Important AntonymsFor Exams
- NASTY / – Very bad or unpleasant – PLEASANT
- THOROUGH / – Complete with regard to every detail / Not superficial or partial – CURSORY
- ABRUPT Sudden and unexpected – SMOOTH
- EXAGGERATE Represent (something) as being larger, better, or worse than it really is – UNDERSTATE
- ORDERLY / – Neatly and methodically arranged – CHAOTIC
- FAMOUS / – Known about by many people – OBSCURE
- BLESSING / – A prayer asking for divine favor and protection – CURSE
- INCREDIBLE / – Impossible to believe – POSSIBLE
- ADAMANT Refusing to be persuaded or to change one’s mind – YIELDING
- PERILOUS – Full of danger or risk – SAFE
- BETRAYAL / – The action of betraying one’s country, a group, or a person; treachery – LOYALTY
Vocabulary plays a significant role in SSC, Banking such as SBI, IBPS PO-CLERK, GRE, CAT, SAT, XAT, GMAT, and other such competitive exams. A good vocabulary is necessary for improving your score in the Verbal section.